Weekend Flew By!

Wow!  I can’t believe another weekend is gone.  Time flies by so quickly!  June is over.  Today is July 1st! 

 

July 1st means I have a new boss.  My principal from this past school year is taking a different job (a higher job) with the school system.  One of the assistant principals is becoming the principal today!  I’m excited.  She is great to work with. Smile

 

On Saturday, we got up early and went to SC.  Their was a death in Tony’s family, so we went to the memorial service. Then we had time to spend with family we hadn’t seen in a couple of years. Smile  That’s always good.  That makes for interesting Facebook pictures!

 

Saturday morning, Tony found a tick on his hip.  He pulled it off, treated the area, and kept the tick.  Yesterday, he went to Urgent Care to get checked out…as a precaution.  Doc said to just keep an eye on it for a couple of weeks, gave him a Tetanus shot, and sent him on his way.

 

For the past week almost, we have had rain every night!  Friday night it was so bad that many of the roads were flooded.  It’s kind of scary when you can’t see to drive and the water is half way up the tires….and the hubby doesn’t stop! 

 

Since Friday, I have had three offers for writing articles.  I am currently working on a four article trial.  I finished two, but the other two are due today.  I have another trial I am going to start today.  I have an “interview” on Skype at noon today about a third job.  I’m hoping that I can get one of them and keep writing even after school starts back.  That is my goal….to have some extra money coming in from writing when school starts back.  I’ve already made some this summer.  I just want to keep it up. Smile 

 

I guess I need to go get busy.  Mom is going to the doctor tomorrow…FINALLY.  We will see what they say about her leg (that is swollen, has a rash, and itches constantly)! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

My Strange Collection--But Not Strange to Me!

Saving Money