Another Busy Week

As if Mondays were not packed enough, let’s throw in a Girl Scout leaders’ meeting and Open House (to see what the kids have been doing) at the Princess’s school.

 

While she is at softball practice tonight, I will be at the Girl Scout leaders’ meeting. I guess we will miss out on the Open House.

 

Tomorrow after work, I am meeting with someone to try to get a very special party planned. (More details to come!)

 

Wednesday, I have a PTC meeting to work on planning the end-of-year Gala for the Princess’s school.

 

Thursday is Girl Scouts.

 

Friday…. wait? Do I honestly not have anything on Friday? HOLY COW!!

 

Saturday we don’t have anything either. No softball.  Tony just has to work!

 

Sunday…Sunday is always church, homework, laundry, grocery shopping.

 

This is definitely shaping up to be a very busy week.

Comments

Lynne said…
Friday and Saturday look very promising!

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Goodie Box!