Busy Week=Little Sleep

Monday night, I had a PTC chair meeting at the Princess’s school.  I’m the chair of the social committee for the PTC (Parent Teacher Committee).

 

Tuesday night, I had a Teacher Appreciation sub-committee meeting. 2 hours. Accomplished a lot! Smile 

 

Tonight (Wednesday) I have a Hospitality sub-committee meeting. 2 hours. Hopefully will accomplish a lot! Smile

 

Tomorrow we start Girl Scouts for the year! I hate starting so late, but we had to get some new girls. Right now, we have like 15, I think. We always accept more.

 

Friday, I have to work the gate for the football game at school.  Once that is finished, I will be coming home to crash…..  Yeah right! That’s not how it works.

 

Saturday, while Tony is working, the Princess and I have to be at the softball field for a double header! That makes for a VERY long day!

 

Sunday, I’m going to my mom and dad’s church (the church that we recently left). Dad asked me to come back and sing with him for Homecoming. I can’t tell Dad no…..well, I could, but I don’t normally. Smile

 

Then Monday starts a new week.  Wait…. I have nothing next week except for Girl Scouts on Thursday and possibly scrapbooking on Friday/Saturday!

 

Might be an easier week next week. Smile

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

I Keep Losing Days

Saving Money