9500, Day 11, Getting things done

9500?  That’s an odd number out of context. Right?  However, in just a day or two, that is going to be the number of page views I have had on this blog. I know…for some people, 9500 is a month. I never thought anyone else would read what I am writing, so I’m excited that I have gotten this in the years I have been blogging.

 

Yes, I would love to be able to make money from my blog. Yes, I would love to write something that would have thousands of followers. Yes, I would love for something I write to go “viral”. For now, and forever if need be, I will be content with my 9500 pageviews and the consistent readers that I have. Smile 

 

 

Day 11 of Thankfulness:  Today, it’s really the little things that I’m thankful for. I’m thankful that I got to sleep 3 extra hours this morning. (Sounds pathetic, but I’m a little more rested.) I’m also thankful that the girls that the Princess and her friends are all still sleeping!!!!

 

Yesterday, I handed out probably 30 of the 200+ invites for the anniversary party. Now, I have to get addresses for all the rest of them.  lol  This is going to get fun! Smile

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

I Keep Losing Days