Catching Up!

Wow!  I can’t believe it’s been 5 days since I’ve written anything.  So, I’m going to try to catch up all the things I am thankful for.  I posted them on Facebook, so if you are my friend there, you already know these things, but I guess I just didn’t take the time to do it here.

 

Day 22: Thankful for Fridays. For some reason, this has been an EXTREMELY long week. Tonight we are going to the tree lighting and hanging out with family.

 

Day 23: I'm thankful for family time. Today, I got to sleep in....all the way to 8am! We may be heading to a Craft Bazaar at Hickory Ridge High School. We will be going to the Christmas parade in Concord....family tradition! We will be having fun knowing that the HOME team (CONCORD SPIDERS) are still undefeated for this season and moving on in the playoffs!

 

Day 24: I'm thankful for my nieces and nephews. I really do have a LOT of them. Mariah Rayne will be graduating this year! (How did I get so old?) Dorion Parker has a birthday today! (Happy birthday dude!) Dontae Parker makes a really awesome "Uncle Si"...just in case you were wondering! Maven Parker and Mykah are each fabulous and smart! B is the sweetest baby ever....at least for right now. lol

 

Day 25: I'm thankful for God-fearing grandparents. Although I only have one left, my Papaw is one of the greatest men ever! Today, he is celebrating a birthday!

 

Today, Day 26: I’m thankful for short weeks. Today is my “Friday”. I get to sleep past 3:30am tomorrow. Unfortunately, Tony still has to work tomorrow, but the Princess and I will be at home getting some things done for Mom and Dad’s party and for Girl Scouts.  We have a lot of stuff coming up really quickly; so, I’m glad to have a little bit of time to get some things done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Strange Collection--But Not Strange to Me!