27 degrees and counting

According to my phone, it is 27 degrees outside my front door.

 

I’m okay with the cold. I would rather have cold weather than hot. I can put on more layers to get warm, but I can only take off so many layers before someone calls the cops! Smile 

 

I have always preferred the cold weather.  I don’t like to sweat! I work hard and work up a sweat when I need to, but I don’t like to sweat. I would rather do Spring Cleaning when it’s 50 degrees out so I can open the windows to prevent getting too hot!  (Yes! I know I sound like a weirdo!)

 

Anyways…. yesterday, it was 50 degrees and raining. The rain finally stopped around 6pm or so.  This morning, some of the streets are still wet. 

 

Long story short…. I was kind of hoping for a delay today!  I would love to go back to sleep for about an hour!

 

However…. not enough danger on the roadways, I guess.  So…it’s time to get ready for work. 

 

Since exams are in 6 days (counting today), I am giving my kids their study guides today. Next week will be ALL review!  I’ll have it easy for 5 days! Smile 

 

The week of Jan. 13th is Exam Week.  We have half days. Then the kids are out of school for two days (for MLK, Jr. Day and a teacher workday) on the Monday and Tuesday of the next week.  That Wednesday (after the two days off) we get new students; 2nd semester starts!

 

To be honest, we only have about 20 weeks of school left.  Can that be possible? Really?

 

How does time go by so quickly?

Comments

Lynne said…
I still remember as a youngster when I thought things took too long, sure wish for those days, lol.

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Goodie Box!