A Whole Lot of Nothing

I have been awake for about 4 hours.  I stayed in the bed for an hour watching TV. Then I came in here to the computer to work on finding some new recipes on the internet.  I found a few interesting ones that we might get to try this year.  We are trying some new things. So….needed some new foods!

 

For the rest of the day, I have no big plans. 

 

The Princess will finish her Science report write up. We will decorate her presentation board.  Of course, since I’m a scrapbooker, I have plenty of goodies we can use for decorating! Smile  She will read.

 

We will do a “whole lot of nothing” today.

 

And you know….. I’m okay with that!

Comments

Lynne said…
I am going to try a crockpot chicken and dumpling recipe when I get home from church. It takes about five hours in the crockpot, so hope it will turn out okay. We're having a guest group from teen challenge in Fredericksburg VA at church today. They share their ministry on how God turned their lives away from drug and alcohol addictions. God is good!

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Goodie Box!