Nine Weeks (and No Softball)

Today begins that last quarter for the school year.  I’m kind of excited!  Actually…. I’m really excited.  With all the snow days and, therefore, snow make up days, we haven’t had a break since February.  It gets kind of tiring for the teachers and the students.  But, now, we are in the home stretch.  If we can survive 9 more weeks, we will make it until Summer Break!

 

This weekend, the Softball Fairies were not on our side. Sad smile We didn’t get to start the season as planned. Sad smile We are hoping that there will be no rain this coming weekend so we can get the season started!  Our team is starting to shape up very well, I think.  I know that we are going to have some tough games, but we are going to have a good time doing it.

 

Countdown Update:

6 days (counting today) until Softball Opening Day
14 school days (counting today) until Spring Break
9 weeks until Summer Break

Comments

Lynne said…
I remember those spring softball days...sigh. I used to loved to play as a young girl. Hope the weather cooperates for you all so you can enjoy the games!

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

I Keep Losing Days

Saving Money