Writing

I know I have mentioned several times that I want to write a book. I have an idea. Now, I just need to do the research and make it happen.  I hope that it works out.

Also, I think I have an idea for a blog, but I haven't completely decided on it yet.  I may combine the two ideas, and that could be very interesting.

Before I can start a blog for money, I need to get all (or most) of my ideas together. Then I need to figure out how to make it work.... hosting.... naming.... drawing traffic.... making money...... all the important stuff. But.... I may do that at the beginning of the year. 

I will probably start the book now.  I need to get it out of my head! 

Those are my random thoughts of the day.

Today is a GOOD day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Strange Collection--But Not Strange to Me!