What I'm Watching

I know I've talked about my love of CSI (all branches of it), Criminal Minds, and, newly founded,  NCIS!

However, those are not the ONLY things we watch in our family. We have a very specific DVR schedule.

Mondays:
Supergirl
WWE Monday Night RAW
Scorpion

Tuesdays:
WWE SmackDown!
Chrisley Knows Best
The Flash

Wednesdays:
Arrow

Thursdays:
Project Runway

Fridays:
Last Man Standing
Bunk'd

Saturdays:
Hallmark Movie of the Week (especially this time of year--Fall/Thanksgiving and Christmas Movies)

Sundays:
The Walking Dead

Obviously, some of those are not mine, but we are a very diverse TV watching family.

On Sundays, we watch NFL football--Washington Redskins, Dallas Cowboys, and Carolina Panthers.

Two Sundays a month, we meet as a family at my parents' house to watch the pay-per-view for WWE.  (It's a family thing.  I grew up watching wrestling with my Great Grandfather.)

Of course, we love watching things, like Reba, that aren't on our DVR schedule!


What's on your DVR??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

New Year's Survey