Writing Challege--Day #7

Today is Day #7 of the Writing Challenge. Check out links to all the previous days on Day #6.


Today's Challenge: "Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?"

For most of my life, I have preferred being behind the camera.  In most cases, I still do. I am a scrapbooker. I LOVE having pictures to use in my scrapbooks. I keep my camera (not my phone) with me 90% of the time. I also try to keep extra batteries with me too. :) 

I used to have a camera with a rechargeable battery, but now, I have one that uses actual batteries. It's easier... and less stressful.... since I missed a lot of pictures with the old camera when it died and I didn't have an extra rechargeable battery with me. :(

Anyways, now that I'm smaller, healthier, and more in shape, I don't mind being in front of the camera as much. I have even started taking a few selfies now and then.

I'm sure there will times I am in front of the camera; however, I think I will always prefer to be BEHIND the camera.  Of course, in my humble opinion, no one takes pictures for my scrapbooks like I do. :) 

Your turn!  Link up! 

Comments

Lynne said…
I don't think its an image issue with me, although I am not happy with my body image right now. I would love to see if my attitude would change if I did lose the weight and got healthier.

http://fourlynne.blogspot.com/2016/12/writing-challenge-day-7.html

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Goodie Box!