Writing is a Challenge

There has been a lot of negativity going around the internet lately. There have been so many people who are "unfriending" people they have known for years because of differences of opinions.

What!??!  That's crazy!

I have found it hard to write about anything because I did not want to have my ideas misconstrued. I did not want people to think I was for something or against it just because I discussed it. I have kept my political thoughts out of Social Media. I haven't posted anything (other than my The Wait is Over post the other day) about either side.

I have a right to say what I want, but I have found that I want to keep the peace.

In the spirit of having a challenging time writing, I found a "writing challenge" with a list of 60 things to write about. It's supposed to go in a personal journal, but I think I'm going to put mine on here.  I'll start with a new post and keep it moving.  Feel free to the challenge with me. I'll post what to write about every day. 

Let's have fun writing together.

Comments

Lynne said…
Hi Leslie,

I'm up for it. I've been wanting to get back into writing again. I got lost for awhile in the busy business of life...but writing relaxes me....so thank you!
Lynne said…
Leslie, here is the link to mine at http://fourlynne.blogspot.com/2016/11/writing-challenge-day-2.html

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Goodie Box!