I Broke the Garbage Disposal and the Grill Cover is Missing

Let's start with the fact that I have never made homemade mashed potatoes!! 

Tony always does it. The Princess calls them "Daddy's Famous Mashed Potatoes"!! 

Last night, I had a steak in the oven. I had veggies on the stove. I decided to try my hand at homemade mashed potatoes.

No problem....right?

I washed the potatoes. I peeled the potatoes. I boiled the potatoes. I mashed the potatoes with butter and milk. The potatoes were yummy!  They turned out well. (Even Tony said so!)

However, after I peeled the potatoes, I had all the skins in the sink. We have a garbage disposal, so I turned it on. The skins went in fine.... until they didn't. Then I looked under the sink and there is a drippy leak.  There is now a fluffy purple towel under the kitchen sink, but it only leaks when you use the sink on the right side or try to use the garbage disposal.  So..... now we can only use ONE side of the sink. 

It's ok.  That just means the dishes have to be washed more often!

In other news..... it's very WINDY today. I heard something moving around in the wind near our grill by the back door.  Naturally, the grill cover, which was anchored on both sides of the grill is now GONE!  The grill is still here.....so I guess we will have to replace the cover. I went out to see if I could find it, but I think it may have flown off like Mary Poppins.


What's going on in your world?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

New Year's Survey