My 40th Birthday



 Apparently, I made it!!  Thursday, February 15th was my 40th birthday!

In 2013, I went to see my doctor, and he told me I wouldn't make it to 40 if I didn't lose some weight.

In 2014, I started the process to being approved for weight loss surgery.

In 2015, I had surgery!

In 2018, I made it!  I'm 40!!!  (I'm also 200 lbs lighter than I was in 2015!!)

I didn't do anything very exciting. In fact, I slept most of the day. I had been sick for a couple of days. I had already planned to be off work all day.  Unfortunately, I didn't know I was planning to hang out and watch TV all day with a temperature of 101.

Hey! At this age, you take the rest and relaxation where you can get it...right? :)



All in all, I had a good day!

Tony and the Princess got me a few PURPLE FitBit!

I rested!

I made it!


When is your birthday?  How are you planning to celebrate?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

My Goodie Box!

Saving Money