Valentine's Day 2018


For most people, today is just Valentine's Day.

For me... it's the first day in a really long time I've called in sick to work. I didn't sub today. I didn't work at the daycare today. I got someone to cover the bowling alley tonight.

Not only that, but today is the LAST DAY I'm 39! Tomorrow is my birthday!

I don't know that I have done a lot this year (since Feb. 2017) except work, but I know that I have lots of things I want to do in the upcoming year!

Tony is at work. I'm fighting a sinus infection!  (YUCK!!)

I have no idea what we are doing for Valentine's Day..... probably eating at home and watching TV!

I know that Tony and I have been on a great journey since we got engaged on Valentine's Day 2000. I can't believe it's been 18 years! A little over a year later, he and I got married in a Valentine's themed wedding in the middle of May!

He's put up with a lot of junk from me, but I know he loves me and The Princess. I love him more now than I did 18 years ago!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

I hope you all have a great day with the ones you love!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Strange Collection--But Not Strange to Me!