Almost Easter


It's crazy to think that a week from today is the last day of March! 

How is that possible?! And yes, I know I say that every month!  (Is it just me or is time really going by faster!?)

Now, a week from tomorrow is Easter!

I love Easter.  It is my 2nd favorite holiday....Christmas is my first!

I love to see the kids dressed in their Easter outfits.

I love to see all the pictures in my Facebook feed of all the Spring and Easter pics of kids!

We don't have anything special planned. We will go to church. We will go to Mom and Dad's to eat with the family.

Other than that, Easter is a laid back holiday for us!

What do you have planned for Easter this year? 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Strange Collection--But Not Strange to Me!