Getting Back On Track



On February 15, 2018, Chasity and I signed up to be Paparazzi jewelry consultants. Since she is under 18, she and I work together. It was my 40th birthday present to myself. 

We were doing pretty good, then we hit the holidays last year and didn't have time for anything. All of a sudden, it's been almost a year since we have done anything with the business.

Now, we are trying to get back on track. 

Tonight we are doing a live video on Facebook. 




Right now, Paparazzi is running the Customer Appreciation Month special online. For every $35 purchase, you get a free necklace set.

Check out the website at www.blingoutpost.com.

Leave a comment to tell me what you think!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

When All Is Said And Done

Saving Money