Writing Again

Recently I rediscovered my love of writing.

I started taking classes toward a 2nd master's degree--Master of Arts in Professional Writing.

I remembered how much I love  putting words on a page.

Then I saw a post on Facebook not long ago about #NaNoWriMo2019--National Novel Writing Month.

I haven't even started planning out my novel yet, but I have been putting words on a page. In the 3-4 days I have been able to just sit and write this month, I have been able to put almost 10K words to the page. I still have oh-so-many words left, of course, but I have started.

I have research to do for my dream novel, but for the book I'm putting on the page now, I know the story and I'm typing it as quickly as my hands will allow me.

We moved the computer back upstairs tonight to work on some other stuff, but I think if I leave it up here, I may actually get more writing done.

Here goes...something!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

When All Is Said And Done

Saving Money