Changing My Major

 In August 2019, I started a 2nd Master's degree. I went into the M.A. Professional Writing program at Liberty University. 

After the first semester of classes, I decided to change my major, but I did not do it until last week. I officially changed my major to the M.F.A. in Creative Writing.

When I grow up, I want to be a writer! 

I am a writer, but I want to be a professional writer. I have ideas in my head for a book, and they have been there for years. I do not know how to get them out of my head an onto a page. I think I just need to sit down and do it. 

That comes back to my will power and time management skills. I really do not have either of those. I desperately NEED both of those.

For now, I will continue to write here. I want to begin formatting this blog a little differently than it is. I want to monetize. I want to vlog, but I haven't figured out editing yet. I want to do a podcast, but again....editing. I can edit my writing, but I'm not very good with technology. That's why my blog is visually boring.  (I'm working on that!) 

I have a wish list of things I want to do for the blog, book, podcasts.  I also have a list of things that MUST be done for class. 

For now....I focus on class and everything else is a distant 2nd! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

When All Is Said And Done

Saving Money