I Need Help!!

I need help!

Those may three of the hardest words to say together in the English language.

The other hard three word combos are "I am sorry" and "I was wrong".

I've said all of these three word combinations so many times in my life, but for me, personally, the hardest three to say together are "I need help!"

I'm a very, very, very (did I say VERY?), type A personality.

According to Wikipedia (which is not always right, but can be used for fun information like this), a Type A person can be:

"rude
ambitious
rigidly organized
highly status-conscious
sensitive
impatient
anxious
proactive
concerned with time management
People with Type A personalities are often high-achieving "workaholics"
They push themselves with deadlines, and hate both delays and ambivalence."

Except for the "rigidly organized" and "highly status-conscious," that's pretty much me!!!

I work best in stressful situations. I try to do everything I say I'm going to do. I try to do everything myself. I try NOT to ask for help!

However.....  there are times, like right now, that I have to ask for help! 

H E L P!

I have a lot of big things going on.

First, as I've talked about before, Remedy Kidz have the Christmas Stockings for the Better to Give project at Remedy Church! We are getting ready to start our first fundraiser for that!  We are excited, but that's still a huge project that my co-teacher and I are in charge of!

How can you help?  You can donate travel-sized items (or money, if you prefer not to have to shop). The list of items are in this post.


Second, The Princess has started her Silver Award. Yes, I've mentioned that here too. I'm hoping to do a complete post about it once we get more details about everything.... including her "project presentation speech" that she has to write and give.

We are hoping to set up a website just for her project because she's hoping to keep building on it for the next few years.  (More on that to come!!)

Her project is LifeBooks for children in the Foster Care system. 

How can you help?  If you have scrapbooking supplies just lying around, that you don't use any more, you can donate them. It can be albums, paper, stickers!!  It doesn't even have to be brand new!!  :)  We can use just about anything at this point! 

In a couple of months, we are going to have an event to put the LifeBooks together.  If you are in the area, and want to help, let me know. We will send you an invitation, so you can be part of the fun and excitement!


That's enough for today! :) 

I'm sure I have asked for your help plenty of times.  These are two of the biggest projects I have ever worked on!  Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated!


Thank you for reading my "novel" on needing help! 

Although I just wrote all of this out, "I need help" is still one of the hardest things for me to say! 

What is the hardest thing for you to say?  With what have you ever needed help?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

My Goodie Box!

Saving Money