Writing Challenge--Day #3

If you are just joining in the writing challenge, check out Day #1 here and Day #2 here.

Be sure to leave your comments or links to your writing challenge in the comments.

Today's Challenge--"Pick up the book that is lying closest to you. Open it to page 23. Write down line #17."

The book sitting closest to me is Hollow City by Ransom Riggs. It is the second book in a series. The first book in the series is Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children. Yes, it is now a movie. No! I have not seen the movie yet! The Princess read this first for school last year. I told her I would read the book so we could see the movie. (If it's still in theaters, maybe we can check it out over Thanksgiving break!)

Page 23 Line 17 says: "massive wave, our boats turning nearly vertical beneath us. Emma"

This line is during the part where the children are in a canoe-like boat during a storm.  I will not tell anything further.  No Spoiler Alerts from me! 

So, join in! 

Link up in the comments! 

Let me know what you are reading and what page 23 line 17 says in your book!!!

Comments

Lynne said…
Day 3: http://fourlynne.blogspot.com/2016/11/writing-challenge-day-3.html

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

I Keep Losing Days

Saving Money